Sarah from Sensible Suppers and Decadent Desserts was nice enough to bestow upon me the Blogging with a Purpose award. It was a great surprise and very nice of her. She has a great blog with tasty (and sometimes healthy...I need that!) recipes. You need to check it out! She has a lot of great fish recipes, which is something I am trying to eat more of.
So, now it is my turn. There are a few rules for this:
1. Nominate 5 blogs which haven't had this award before.
2. Each of the blogs must have a purpose.
3. The nominated blogs must make a link back to this page.
4. The logo from the award must be put on their blog and it must link back to this blog.
Now, most of the blogs that I will choose have a purpose of making me hungry! But their are other reasons as well...
1. Katy at Sugarlaws has a great blog and her pictures are awesome! She makes really unique recipes that are impressive and generally pretty easy to do.
2. Donna at Spatulas, Corkscrews & Suitcases. Not only is she a fellow Daring Baker and TWD gal, she has a great writing style and is making tasty treats often.
3. Veronica at Veronica's Test Kitchen. Her food not only looks amazing but her macarons are to die for! You must try them (luckily they are for sale!!)
4. Erin at Erin Cooks. This is a wonderful blog (how can it not be when she just recently referenced Clarrisa Explains It All?). Accessible recipes and a sense of humor are always present here.
5. Lynn at Cookie Baker Lynn has great recipes and is one of the best story tellers. That and her pictures are completely drool worthy!